iReporter

Beginning with its weekly Wednesday morning meeting on January 6, 2016 , the St. Jude Career Alliance Ministry in Allen, TX will present a new six-session...
The Texas Master Naturalist program develops local teams of “master volunteers” to provide educational and outreach services aimed at the better management of...
For many, the biggest challenge in maintaining a healthy lifestyle comes from changing habits in the workplace. How do you make wellness a top priority when you...
Because Every Child Deserves a Place to Play Two local Nonprofits join efforts with community businesses to create a play space for a deserving family...
Figuring out what to get friends and loved ones for Christmas can be an overwhelming task. Shopping for a child with special needs can be even more difficult....
This time of year gives me an excuse to indulge in a few of my special holiday creature comforts. For me, that includes binging on lots of eggnog ice cream,...
Looking for fun seasonal events for the whole family this weekend? Below are eight family-friendly events that are happening in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex...
Looking for something fun to do as a family during the winter break? You don't have to wait till the summer to enjoy some of the fun of Heard camps! Join us for...
If you are still looking to get into the holiday spirit while doing your Christmas shopping, try shopping local this holiday season and enjoy a small town...
glenn_x928384 – Guest Contributor
Dec 10 2015
With people moving to the Allen, TX area in droves, we wanted to be a resource for you and let you know some of the fun things that you can do with your family...