Cleaning Service Tips
7 Steps To Cleaning A Dishwasher With Vinegar
Is your dishwasher clogged and full of dirt? We have the perfect solution for you with this guide to cleaning your dishwasher with vinegar & baking soda in 5 steps!
Cleaning the dishwasher, cleaning tips, Cleaning with Vinegar, and Cleaning with Baking Soda in 5 Steps
Don’t worry about clogs and stains in your dishwasher – learn how to clean it in 5 easy steps using vinegar & baking soda with this helpful guide!
Reach Optimal Cleanliness: The Best Way to Wash Your Dishwasher With Vinegar
1. Empty the Dishwasher: Before doing any cleaning, make sure to empty out all of the dishes from your dishwasher. You don’t want any of the cleaning solutions or residues to stay on them.
2. Clean Out Food Particles: Remove any food particles that may be stuck in the bottom or sides of your dishwasher. This can be done with a simple toothbrush or scrub brush to get in the small crevasses and remove build-up.
3. Add Vinegar: Add either white vinegar or apple cider vinegar to the bottom of your dishwashing machine and run it on a high-temperature setting for 10-15 minutes. The vinegar will help cut through grease and soap scum that’s been built up in your machine over time.
4. Run Another Cycle With Baking Soda: For extra cleaning power, add one cup of baking soda to the dishwasher and run another cycle with hot water for 10-15 minutes. This should help dissolve any remaining residue from the first cycle with vinegar and help freshen up the interior components as well!
5. Rinse With Hot Water: Once you’re finished with all cycles, pour about a gallon of hot water on top of the inside elements just to give it an extra rinse before you’re done cleaning it out completely.
6. Replenish Detergents & Rinse Aid Dispenser: After all, is said and done, go ahead and replenish detergent & rinse aids back into their compartments so that they are ready for use when running the next load in your dishwasher!
These will help protect against hard water minerals/ spots, leave dishes sparkling clean, & reduce possible breakdowns down the road due to not having enough lubricants/ surfactants within the machine during the cleansing process too!
7 Dry off Dishwasher Exterior: Make sure (when the door is opened) you take a towel and dry off exterior components – especially near the handle area & around console buttons – this will ensure moisture doesn’t create undesirable odors over time which could affect both performance efficiency & overall aesthetic appearance!
Want to clean your dishwasher with vinegar and baking soda? Here’s how!
Maid Service in Allen Tx
214 317 1867