Tips For Stress-Free Move-In Cleanup Of Your Old Place
How do you keep your house clean after a move-in cleaning?
We know how difficult it can be to prepare the house to move to a new one. You will have to clean your house every day when you hardly have time for work and family. move-in cleanup
That is why we have put together a list of daily cleaning tips to be prepared for the day you move from home.
Start by dusting your entire house.
Remove dust from the upper parts of your house, ceiling fans, a/c ducts, all dusted walls, above cabinets, and refrigerator, and remove dust from blinds and windows.
First, pack all your stuff
From day 1 you should start packing the things you need or don’t use the least. Mark the boxes with the name of the room they belong to (kitchen, bathrooms, etc.).
Get rid of everything you don’t use: Donate everything you don’t use anymore so you can receive a safe space.
Use black garbage bags and take them to the outside dumpster as soon as they are full
Clean from top to bottom always
Start your cleaning of things from the highest part to the bottom, (in a closet start by removing everything that is on top)
Work in parts
Start by working with the room farthest from the exit door. don’t go to another if you don’t finish this one.
Remember that step one is to remove all the garbage from your house (what you don’t use anymore)
Clean windows and doormats
Do not forget to clean the windows of each room
Clean your bathroom and kitchen
EVERYTHING you don’t use donate it or get rid of it, it’s the hardest part of the preparation work to move to a new house
Pay attention to the exterior of the home
The patio and the back garden of your house must be empty without furniture garbage anything empty
Wrapping it all up!!!
Everything is in boxes and with labels EVERYTHING. use a box for everyday things as well as clothes.
Keep your home sparkling clean with these easy and effective cleaning hacks. Whether you’re dealing with tough stains or cluttered spaces, these tips will make your life easier.
Here are some helpful tips for cleaning supplies that can save you both time and money:
1) Use microfiber cloths for dusting and cleaning surfaces, as they are more effective and can be washed and reused.
2) Use a squeegee to clean windows instead of paper towels, which can leave streaks.
3) Use vinegar and baking soda as natural cleaning agents instead of harsh chemicals.
4) Use a backpack vacuum cleaner for more efficient cleaning.
5) Use a color-coded system for cleaning supplies to prevent cross-contamination.
6) Use a steam cleaner for deep cleaning carpets and upholstery.
7) Use a toothbrush for cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
8) Use a mop with a removable head for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
9) Use a trash can liner that fits snugly to prevent leaks and spills.
10) Use a cleaning schedule to stay organized and on top of tasks.
Moving out can be a daunting task, but hiring move-out cleaning services can make the process much easier.
These services specialize in deep cleaning your home before you move out, ensuring that everything is spotless and ready for the next occupants. With their expertise and attention to detail, you can rest assured that your home will be left in pristine condition.
Say goodbye to the stress of moving out and hello to a fresh start with move-out cleaning services.
Maid Service in Allen Tx
214 317 1867