iReporter

So, I’ve been holed up in the BubbleLife offices now for a few days, spying on Publisher Saffie Farris and the other folks on the BubbleLife team. They’re gone...
Hi, I’m an Elf on the Shelf. I was given as a gift to Saffie Farris, the publisher at BubbleLife, but for some reason, she thinks I’m “creepy” and has refused...
Get out of the house (or car) and experience the most unique holiday light display in North Texas . On December 14, 20 & 21 from 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m,. see...
Attention all middle school and high school singers…be part of the Youth Chorus of Collin County. This Chorus is scheduling auditions from Dec. 14-21 in north...
Carnegie Hall, The Eisemann Center, Nokia Live and many local theaters and performance halls have been the most recent performance venues for the Children’s...
Allen’s Community Theatre has found its permanent home at 1206 E. Main St. Suite #105 in Allen. After two years of performing in church and city owned spaces,...
Am I the only one who feels like Thanksgiving was yesterday? Between the late holiday and the ice storm that kept many of us from viewing some of the beautiful...
We've pretty much thawed out around here, but remember that time when the unofficially-named "icepocalypse" rolled through Dallas-Fort Worth one week ago?...
On Wednesday, Dec. 4, nearly 100 people gathered at Capital One’s Plano Conference Center to celebrate the company’s donation of two buses to the Boys & Girls...
Hundreds of families will bundle up and experience the 5th annual Heard Holiday Trail of Lights, the most unique holiday lighting display in North Texas . On...