iReporter

This is the only week during the year that I wish I had cable. I’m one of those antenna-only people who thinks I’m too good for Boo Boo’s filled with Honey and...
Pam Takesh – Guest Contributor
Aug 6 2013
By Pam Takesh We’ve all been waiting and the time is finally here! Trinity River Kayak Company has launched its first boats in the Elm Fork of the Trinity...
The first day of school is nearing quickly. You're probably counting down the days to send the kids off with their new backpacks—the kids, on the other hand,...
In its 16 th year, DFW Restaurant Week has transformed one of the slowest weeks for local restaurateurs into one of the busiest, creating a major charity...
Happy World Breastfeeding Week! (Yay for Ta Tas!) I didn’t quite know what to expect when I decided to attend “The Big Latch On” at Dallas City Hall. I’m a mom...
The Allen Police Department came to be 45 years ago on August 1, 1968. By a unanimous vote by the city council, Jerry Burton was hired as the first Chief of...
Perhaps the biggest legacy being left behind by the late Dallas-based radio personality Kidd Kraddick is his beloved charity, Kidd's Kids. Founded as a...
Dave Joss – Guest Contributor
Jul 31 2013
The CHANT Chargers are opening registration for their upcoming basketball season. Homeschooled boys and girls from 8-18 (age on September 1st) are eligible to...
Join other men for free food and fun on Saturday, August 3 at 7 a.m. at Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church in Allen. Former Maverick great Derek Harper will be our...
The weekend of September 21 & 22, 2013 brings fun for foodies and fans from Dallas and beyond when Metro Cooking Dallas returns to The Dallas Convention...