iReporter

Collin College Continuing Education students will have the option this fall to select from the following new computer, photography and video courses that...
The Allen City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 7 p.m in the council chambers of Allen City Hall. City Council agenda items for...
Apricot Lane Boutique ( www.apricotlanedfw.com ) and on Facebook at Apricot Lane DFW, announced an exciting G Wear trunk show event featuring a personal...
The Joe Farmer Recreation Center is giving both kids and parents the perfect opportunity for a night out on the town during Saturday Night Rec 'n Roll. On...
jgbick54 – Guest Contributor
Oct 3 2012
John Bick is going the extra mile—26.2 miles to be exact! Bick is currently training to compete in the Chicago Marathon, which will take place on Oct. 7,...
Oct. is finally here, and with it comes the Allen Public Library's "October Chills Film Series," presenting 1976's "Carrie" on Tuesday, Oct. 2. Starring Sissy...
Interested in the arts in Allen? In our continuing efforts to bring relevant arts related programs and events to our community, the Allen Arts Alliance would...
For many years, one of the major events kicking off the Christmas holiday season in Allen is the Pancake Breakfast with Santa provided by the Allen Kiwanis Club...
I know this may be a shock to many of you, but in certain circles I am known as a “techno-geek.” I have a simple love of the latest and greatest in electronics....
The City of Allen is encouraging residents to participate in Walk to School Day on Wednesday, Oct. 3. Founded in 1997, the annual event was designed to promote...