iReporter

Two innovative real estate leaders with keen business acumen will be added to the North Texas Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame roster in 2024. One inductee...
Merriman Anderson Architects (MAA) announces construction has commenced on their Preserve at Mustang Creek project, an $88 million rental community located in...
TEXAS: The home mortgage market in Texas is showing signs of stabilizing. That's the word from the Texas Residential Mortgage Survey that saw an increase in...
Roxanne DeBerry – Guest Contributor
Feb 5 2023
The numbers are in for January Resale Homes in Collin County. I do a 5 year look back at all numbers to see what the numbers are telling me. 2020, 2021 & half...
Laurie Deckert – Guest Contributor
Jan 4 2023
ORIGINAL OWNERS have enjoyed spectacular sunsets from this private corner lot in The Trails of West Frisco golf course community. Open & spacious with 6...
Debbie Warford – Guest Contributor
Jun 20 2022
Job growth... and population growth... are the 2 key factors when looking at "where to live" or "if I buy this home - will it appreciate?" Northwest Harwood...
Counter Considerations Considering new countertops for your kitchen or bath? Many homeowners in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex are doing the same! Whether you...
PLANO, Texas — The Collin County Association of Realtors (CCAR) reports steady home sales despite limited inventory driving home prices upward. In April,...
Michelle Musick Jones – Guest Contributor
Mar 24 2022
Michelle Musick Jones is the dynamic business woman at the helm of The MMJ Team. With over $1 Billion in Real Estate Sales and over 30 years experience,...
PLANO, Texas — The Collin County Association of Realtors (CCAR) reports that buyers continued to pay more for homes in February as they competed for limited...