iReporter

Jamie Spence – Guest Contributor
Dec 31 2020
In North Texas, we're starting the year with temps in the 40s and cloudy. If you're longing for the warmer weather, you're not alone, and if you have a pool,...
When it comes to building, managing and protecting your investment, you deserve the best. With over 42,000 agents in the MLS, it is important to select a...
Looking to switch up your home office environment or upgrade to the lap of luxury? The iconic Fairmont Dallas hotel in the heart of downtown Dallas is ready to...
I'm honored and grateful to be named D Magazine Best 2020 for the 17th year in a row! A heartfelt Thank You to all my amazing clients whose confidence and trust...
Lets Discuss Real Estate Commissions : When You, The Seller, Call A Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home YOU WILL BE PAYING THE BUYERS AGENT 3 PERCENT The...
Debbie Warford – Guest Contributor
Feb 3 2020
Read More https://homesolutionsrealty.net/real-estate-blog/homes-that-are-great-rentals/ Contact Me Early for a Free Home Consultation. Inexpensive...
1822 Childress Lane: This beautiful five-bedroom, three-car garage home is on a spacious corner lot. The backyard is an outdoor paradise with a pool, spa and...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Apr 12 2017
MetroTex Association of REALTORS releases monthly real estate statistics for March sales Well-heeled buyers seem to be trading in their Louboutins for cowboy...
Inventory remains low and rapid price increases continue to be a factor in the Allen housing market. With little new construction adding to the supply of homes...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Feb 27 2017
The coming of March brings to mind spring, college hoops, and the annual St. Paddy’s Day festivities on Greenville Avenue. Unfortunately, it’s also the time of...